SCOUT ISLAND - MIDDLE LAKE, KENORA, ONTARIO
A wilderness camp - ½ km from the main land, just off of the Kenora By-Pass.
- Access: water only
- - boat or canoe in summer
- on foot, snow shoe, skis, or snow machine in winter
- Summer and Winter
(not available at freeze-up or break-up)
- Camp Use:
- The camp is available to all Scouting groups for meetings, training, outdoor activities, camps, etc.
Why not hold your next Cub Camp, or leadership training course on the island?
- The camp is available free of charge to all local Scouts Canada groups.
Instead we ask you to participate in one of the following options:
Visiting Scout group fee - $ 25.00 per day
- do some work to maintain the camp. The Camp Manager will be happy to provide a list of " to do's".
- sign up to work on one of our fund raising projects throughout the year
A damage deposit of $100.00 is required on arrival. The deposit will be refunded upon satisfactory inspection of the property following departure.
C0MPLETE DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE and
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED
It's as easy as an e-mail! What could be simpler?
Personal guide service will be provided to direct you to the island.
Include us in your Scouting plans.
"Bring On The (Island) Adventure"
This Web Page is maintained by Scouts Canada - Thunder Bay Area.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
March 13, 2003